| |
Kanu Links

Camp 300

Camp 300 was built in 1946 in Champagne Twp beside the
CNR railroad and the Mollie River. It was a small camp dedicated to taking the pulpwood
from the Mollie river drive and loading on to CNR railcars. Loading ceased around 1956 and
in 1962 the buildings were donated to the Town of Gogama. Co-ordinatesN
5265632 m, 17 448648 m(NAD83) |
Special thanks to Bill Blight
from Espanola, who made available the locations, photos and camp descriptions
Note about the map images:
 | Copyright: Extract of the data sets
Mozhabong_41J16 at 1:50,000
ŠHer Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada
Reproduced with the permission of Natural Resources Canada
|
 | The maps were produced with QV Touratech using the topomaps from QuoVadis.
|
. |
Spanish Forest Lumber Camps
of 1945 to 2002
Click here to get back to Erhard's
Home Page
Click here to get to Erhard's
Favorite Paddling Areas
|