AMAZING Space Facts
by Albino Finch and Milky
- It would take more than 118 jars of peanuts to fill space.
- If space was a bean, that bean could support the earth's energy needs for over 1000 years.
- If someone got space for Christmas, it would take them all day to unwrap it.
- Space is so big, when it sits around the house, it sits around the house.
- There is more space in space than virtually anywhere else.
- If space was a hard drive, it could hold a lot of warez.
- If space was a goldfish, you'd need to feed it a lot of fish food.
- If space was full of cobras, there would certainly be a lot of cobras.
- If space was a sugarcube, it would be one big sugarcube.
- Space is big. Really big.