Signs That Your Child is On Drugs
A Few Things To Double Check Before you Call the Police
If you checked one or more of the boxes on this (or any other) survey,
please alert the authorities NOW.
- Child won't stop bleeding.
- Child is slumped in a corner with a dirty needle.
- Child has long hair.
- Child has a sudden fondness for "peanuts".
- Child never eats after midnight.
- Child enjoys the company of friends, wants to "be" with them.
- Child never operates heavy equipment anymore.
- Child leaves house.
- Child talks on the phone to people you don't know.
- Child won't answer to middle name.
- You find a shoehorn under child's bed.
- Child never complains about headaches.
- The subscriptions to "I Take Drugs" magazine keep getting renewed.
- Child consults physician if necessary.
- Child only reads the rental section of the classifieds.
- pH level of child's urine is not appropriate for his metabolism and body
- You're not sure whether or not your child is on drugs.